Sunday 15 January 2012

Introduction - me as a student


Self Portrait of me on Christmas!
I am 21 years old and in school for Business Admin - Marketing.
To relax when I'm stressed I read supernatural books by authors like Jeri Smith-Ready and Kelley Armstrong. I also enjoy TV and my favorite shows are Dexter, How I Met Your Mother and The Walking Dead.
I am in school for Business Admin - Marketing and this is my blog for my Photography class!
I am taking this course because I adore taking pictures and want to learn more about the history of photography and how to improve my skill and over all knowledge. I hope by learning this I can take photos with more depth and with a new style.

Through the next few pictures I will introduce pictures of people and things that I love.



Though I love Christmas time, I don't like the cold. This picture says "I love my amazing boyfriend and the warm weather!" It was an amazing 30 Degrees in Muskoka on our anniversary the weekend of October 10 <3





I love my family. In this picture you see myself, my niece, my nephew and my younger sister on Christmas.


I also absolutely LOVE the Toronto Maple Leafs! #LeafsNation

2 comments: